Saturday, October 4, 2008

About me KLB

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My name is Kristina Leigh and I have been married for more than 5 years, with a 6 year old son with Bipolar and ADHD, and with a little girl on the way due in December. I hope that you will join the journey with me while trying to be the best wife for my hubbie, while trying to learn the ropes of a child with Bipolar and pull together a new schedule by the time my little girl is here before Christmas. All with two loving hands and an open mind. My son Philip was diagnosed with Bipolar at the age of 5. It has been a long battle with day cares, and even a school wanting to get just get rid of the "problem" by kicking him out. Before he was diagnosed with Bipolar he was kicked out of a school for treat of violence, the school treated him as if he was a terrorist that really was going to destroy the school and would not let him return until seen by a DR, with a written request that he is in no harm of himself or others. Long story, however, now he is in a school and it is working out better than ever. I have a little girl Shanna Leigh due in December that is a total blessing as well. It has been a 5 year work to try to have a second child and miracles do happen. Philip is so excited about his little sissy that we let him name her. While driving around with Philip he stated he wanted to name his sissy Shanna because it rhymes with Banana. A little cartoon on Disney helped him with that love, and Philip and I sang the song all the time. I have much to say about my wonderful family so I hope you will join me down my journey of my life.......

3 comments:

Claire said...

Love it!!! Beautiful story... welcome to the world of blogging!!!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to hear more!

Claire said...

TAG YOUR IT!!!
www.singlemommeltdown.blogspot.com