Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Been a while


Ok, so it's been a while. Forgive please. So since the last blog Philip's medication has changed and he seems to be doing a lot better. And since my last blog I have had my second child. Shanna Leigh was born Dec 15, 2008. Things have been going well. I am no longer working at the insurance company and I am now a stay at home mom. With Philip's condition and Shanna I figured it would be best for me to not work outside of my home, that way I am there for my two when needed. A little bit of a change for me, being that I never thought I would be a stay at home mom. But I am liking it. I can clean during the day, and by the time Philip gets home from school I can spend more time with him. I will being Vlogging as well. Bare with me they may be a little boring at first to see how it all works. But then I will get on the ball and I hope that my blog site becomes a fun blog for you to read as well as view and watch at times.

No comments: